1.2
Additional Fees

BoostMyCampaign claims to have helped campaigns earn for over 7 000 000, however:

– Their domain was only registered in October 2015

– Pictures on their website, aka the “team” are all fake and stolen from the internet:

Alison Hawkins “social Media Lead” = https://www.lawrence.edu/students/student_life/the-core-program/the-core-group-leaders/node/9612

– They have 7 Tweets and a new Twitter account, which is created in 2015

BoostYourCampaign.com Indiegogo and Kickstarter marketing scam

BoostYourCampaign.com Indiegogo and Kickstarter marketing scam

– The Boost My Campaign owner is an Armenian guy called Ara Melkonyan, no a US or UK based company…

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "stop this armenian based scam" as the author lost $550. The author is overall dissatisfied with Boost Your Campaign and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service from Boost Your Campaign was boostmycampaign armenian thiefs Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boost Your Campaign.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Boost Your Campaign to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boost Your Campaign?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1299275

Boostmycampaign.com is a website owned by Ara Melkonyan from Armenia.It's the same scam as PRkick: brand new domains with false statements on location and years of experience alone.

Boostyourcampaign.com is registered in 2014, New York Based and has no affiliation whatsoever with the above websites.

It is easy to trace back the different websites and it's origin. Dear Toplevelpr crew, please do your homework before bashing others.

I see that you, the 'reviewer' operate under the nickname 'toplevelpr_scam_group'. Toplevelpr, which changed to firstwavepr a few months later after over 20 negative reviews and withing under 3 months again to prkick (2 months old website), does have a reputation as a ripoff service. Many of the online articles have the exact same setup, the only difference is the company name and location.

The same 8-12 websites with paid guest posts on how amazing the prkick (ex firstwavepr, ex toplevelpr) is. All articles show up right after registration of the domain.

Want to do some due diligence yourself before ordering a service? It will only take 5 minutes of your time. Go to www.whois.com, select whois and check a domain before you even think of ordering a service.

A domain registered in January 2017 claiming to be in the market for years (PRKICK) or registered in October 2015 (boostmycampaign.com) claiming to be in the market for over 4 years are clearly a scam.Boostyourcampaign.com, however, isn't.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1245941

Thank you so much for your input. So many scumbags out there.